Saturday 19 May 2012

Little Sister

A few weeks ago was my little sister's birthday!  I love her so much.  She is my best friend and (nearly) constant companion.  We are so close that I actually didn't begin attending school until she came with me.  She was 4 and I was 6!  Hohoho!  ^o^


So, we've been like peas and carrots~


Join us at Joinus for some gooooood teppanyaki^^




Great stuff~


Now, that's a "Happy Birthday!"

My friend joined our celebrating^^  And no, I ain't drunk at 12:00 PM.

Heeeheee...  By the looks of it, my blog is starting to look like a food blog... Huu...  (I'm getting back to jogging^^)

Anyway, I am one proud big sister!  Amidst the whirlwind of graduations, my little sis is making her own mark next Sunday!  She will be graduating as a Math and Secondary Major, with HONORS!  ^-^  I am so happy because she had worked tirelessly and ever-so-diligently while holding a part-time job with the local cancer research T^T  To God be the glory all the way!
Proverbs 2:6-9 ” For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him. Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go.”
Yep, so that's that!

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment