Tuesday 26 March 2013

hi·a·tus: (Noun) A pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process.

Well, I do think that it has been more than just a pause or gap ^____^  My last post was more than 2 months ago.

Why now?  Well... it is...


S P R I N G  B R E A K ! 

As a warm-up to blogging again, let me enlighten you as to why I've been absent.  Fasten your seatbelts for my oh-so-exciting-it's-mind-blowing life...

February was the month of my back-to-back formal observations at work.  If you don't already know, I am a teacher, and as much as I like being the captain of my ship (or classroom), I have to be observed by my boss for clearances and protocols- wonderfully stuffy things like that.  Also, I now have a mentor who likes meeting and observing my practice twice a week when she said that she would only for twice a month. -__-  Oh well...  With the frequency of our meetings, we have become chummier with each other.

That's it for February!  February = romance?  Nah...  Not this time.  Hehehe ^^;;  Although, I did have this fantastic imaginary scenario of a certain dude I like finally confessing that he actually liked me back, in which he comes up with this elaborate plan of telling me by delivering a bouquet of roses to my work and all of my students "ooh-ing" and "ah-ing" and he, getting down on one knee, asks, "Will you.... eat pasta with me tonight?" and I, blubbering in surprise and gladness, finally squeaks out "yes!" in between sobs and hiccups.  

Alas, no such luck!  Grrr...  I blame this imagination to watching one too many dramas!  And believe me: watching one IS one too many!

March was an even busier month because I started taking an introductory class to Christian counseling, called Prayer Ministry.  It started on the last week of February and only finished last weekend.  It was like a "heart surgery" because our hearts, along with its bitterness and intentions, are examined for all to see, within our small groups of 4 to 5 people.  So, the case studies of the class are each other.  Anyway, in all these things, what I came to understood is that God is life-changing.  He loves us the way we are, but too much to leave us that way.*

For the coming months, we can expect that I'll be blogging more infrequently.

Honestly, I don't think I can blog as enthusiastically anymore.  I do not have the time and drive, especially I do have a career that I really enjoy and would like to be awesome in it.  And hopefully this year, I will be starting on my Master's, and when that happens, I really would want to step down from this past-time.

Perhaps, I can squeeze in reviews and devotionals when I can but no pressure! :)  I am telling myself this, at least :)  

Until next time!     

Mew and the sister: so hot so we'll drink it off!
Bunnyteef  
Sometimes I draw...  Always I draw girls...

*Leighton Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment