I have been quite sick lately. I caught a bit of that bug that's been going around and I have been feeling really groggy-froggy even at work. But I am really thankful that this bug didn't become like a flu like my sister's did. ):
I just wanted to share what I used for my winter nails from the photo I posted last week.
This is really simple to do: you just need a frosty white nail color, blue glitter polish, top coat, and nail gems:
- I began with OPI Nail Laquer in "Happy Anniversary!"- a frosty white shade reminiscent of snow :) Coat your nails 3 times to make it opaque.
- Follow with 1 coat of the glitter polish halfway up your nails from the tip. I used OPI in "Simmer and Shimmer".
- Apply another coat of the glitter only on the tip of your nails for the gradient effect.
- Place gem stones on the tip of your nail with a pair of tweezer for that extra sparkle! I only put on my thumb and ring finger.
- Seal your hard work with top coat! :D
Left to Right: Gemstones, OPI Nail Lacquer in "Happy Anniversary!",
OPI Nail Lacquer in "Simmer and Shimmer," and OPI RadiDry Top Coat
|Gemstones I found from $1.99 store|
I hope my instructions were clear ^^ Enjoy your manicure!