Monday 14 May 2012

Dolly Wink False Eyelashes No. 4 Feminine Style Review

Feminine Style seems to be the predecessor of the Otona Kawaii line, No. 10 Sweet Cat.  The arrangement of the hair is quite similar, except that Feminine Style is only half the length.

It looks more natural than Sweet Cat, accentuating only the outer corners of your lashes.  I think it's quite beautiful, as it frames your eyes with dramatic length and curl.
Pros:
  • Hair looks natural, each hair tapers at the end
  • Not shiny
  • Lightweight and comfortable
  • Already curled
  • Lovely, especially in photos
  • Glue really sticks
Cons:
  • Can be a little too long for some but I think it's what makes it pretty in photos :)
That's it!  I like it!  I like it!  I do!  ^__^

P.S.  I got these from the Shoppingholics.com- my go-to store for Asian cosmetics~ :)



With my Geo Mimi in Apple Green- very pretty and comfortable lenses.

Look of the Day
Face: Etude House Dream On Foundation in Natural
Beige,
MAC Studio Fix NC 30, MAC Tres Cheek
Peony Petal blush, Etude House Sweet Eye Cupcake
(used the pink shade as a highlighter)
Eyes: Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow, Etude House
Sweet Eye Cupcake (used the champagne shade for
extra glitter on the inner corners), Etude House Proof
10 in Proof Black, Sguard Rock On Mascara~ Black
Lips: MAC lipstick Frost in Angel (which I think
is a little too bubblegum pink for me, reminds me
of Nicky Minaj... ehehe!)

Thanks, everyone, for staying in tuned! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment