Monday 28 May 2012

Dots 'n' Lace Nail Art Tutorial


I found a really helpful tip on YouTube for nail art dotting tools.

So innovative!  And so obvious!  Why did I not come up with this??? O.o  But since I didn't, I give credit to Cute Polish.  Click on the link below:


This was my dotting tool innovation for the design I showed you on a previous post ("☀Summer Outfit☀"): 


I stuck a straight pin on a mechanical (?) eraser for ease of control ^^  Depending on the head size of your pin, you can change the size of your dots.

To get this nail design, it's as easy as 1-2-3-4 ^.^


LET'S START!

You'd need the following, in addition to your innovative dotting tool~~~  Oooo~~~
  1. Blue nail polish
  2. White nail polish
  3. Top Coat
  4. Nail stickers with lace designs

I used:
1. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in DS magic 2. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Happy
Anniversary!
3. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 4. Nail stickers
  1. Begin with painting your entire nail with the blue nail polish for two coats.  Allow to dry between layers.
  2. With your dotting tool, dot the white polish on top of your blue polish.
  3. Measure, cut, and stick on the lace design sticker onto your nail, nearest to your nail bed.
  4. Seal with top coat!  AND YOU'RE DONE!  ^0^
That's it!  I hope you enjoy this tutorial!
♥♥♥


Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment