I found a really helpful tip on YouTube for nail art dotting tools.
So innovative! And so obvious! Why did I not come up with this??? O.o But since I didn't, I give credit to Cute Polish. Click on the link below:
This was my dotting tool innovation for the design I showed you on a previous post ("☀Summer Outfit☀"):
I stuck a straight pin on a mechanical (?) eraser for ease of control ^^ Depending on the head size of your pin, you can change the size of your dots.
To get this nail design, it's as easy as 1-2-3-4 ^.^
You'd need the following, in addition to your innovative dotting tool~~~ Oooo~~~
- Blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Top Coat
- Nail stickers with lace designs
1. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in DS magic 2. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Happy
Anniversary! 3. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 4. Nail stickers
- Begin with painting your entire nail with the blue nail polish for two coats. Allow to dry between layers.
- With your dotting tool, dot the white polish on top of your blue polish.
- Measure, cut, and stick on the lace design sticker onto your nail, nearest to your nail bed.
- Seal with top coat! AND YOU'RE DONE! ^0^
That's it! I hope you enjoy this tutorial!