Sunday 13 May 2012

Because I know you

The world is a better place because I know you!

To the most beautiful woman I've known!  And the kind of person I hope to be:

always prayerful
always loving 
always kind
always patient
always brave
always hopeful
always passionate

I thank the Lord from the very depths of my heart for you and all that you've taught me: 

to trust in the Lord
to believe in the power of prayer
to believe in miracles
to have goals
to reach for dreams
to love and care for the poor and the sick
to know what I am worth

I love you, Ma, with all my heart! ♥♥♥
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

Happy Mother's Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment