Monday 2 September 2013

Holika Holika Face 2 Change Liquid Roller BB Cream Review

Wouldn't it be awesome if unicorns were real?


Definitely!

But they are not.  :(

Before you go on and have a meltdown about the unfairness in this world, I will introduce to you something that is pretty awesome.  Not unicorn-awesome, but pretty awesome nonetheless.

It's sleek, slim, and dark.
Its pink accents show that edgy can still be feminine.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Meet Holika Holika Face 2 Change Liquid Roller BB


This is the newer packaging to their product with the same namesake.  I cannot say anything about the older version because I haven't tried it, but this one is a keeper :)  

The roller feature is very ingenious and applies the product evenly.  Holika Holika also included a spare, which is super conscientious of them. :)  Thank you!  Oh~ And Cosmetic-Love has been fantastic with sending their merchandises from Korea to Guam!  Please check them out since they're one of the least expensive stores I've ever shopped at for Korean Cosmetics and they always have promos.  :)

Benefits it claims to have:
  • UV protection
  • Whitening
  • Anti-wrinkle

The Good:
  • Lightly scented
  • Lightweight
  • Roller feature gives an even and smooth application
  • Decent staying-power 
  • Medium coverage
  • Build-able for more coverage
  • SPF and anti-aging benefits
  • Gives significant radiance to skin
The Bad:
  • Too fair upon application (but oxidizes to match skin tone throughout the day)
  • A bit more expensive than other BBs at $21.51
  • Dewy-finish (but can be offset with powder)
Conclusion
After using this BB Cream for a week already, I can honestly say that I am very satisfied with it.  I was disappointed with my last CC Cream review because of it's barely-there coverage.  This one gives me good coverage without making my skin look artificial and cake-y.  It can be worn on its own but because Guam is too hot for dewy finish; I always set it with powder.  Oh!  And I cannot stop raving about the roller, which is detachable by the way, for easy clean up. 
5/5 for WINNER!


 
Blends well into the skin for a natural finish.
Nearly bare-faced and confident.
Anyway, this is my face with only the BB.  Photo is untouched.  I do have a pimple scar above my lip and redness in the corners of my nose.  But you can't tell, can you?  That's what I'm talking about! 

I finish this post with a photo of a happy happy happy me with my awesome BB.  Haha!

This post is NOT sponsored.



No comments:

Post a Comment