Sunday 6 January 2013

First Sasa Haul

I was amazed when I stumbled upon Sasa.com.  It was like a shopaholic's dream.  They have a plethora of beauty products; A LOT from Asia!  And the prices are not too expensive, too!

Finally got to order from them last month.  I even bothered my friends who were planning for their wedding because Sasa does not ship to PO boxes  *shame-shame* I felt sooo sorry.  O, the thick face I'm growing to get what I want...  Hehehe!


Oh, I forgot to photograph my My Beauty Diary orders!  

Sasa.com's customer service was good, too.  I like to inquire with the companies I'm ordering from and the Sasa staff was pretty helpful and quickly attended to my questions.  That was cool.  I hope to review some of these products soon, especially the Cosmagic mascara with its interesting wand ^_^  

No comments:

Post a Comment