Tuesday 29 January 2013

G&G Blossom in Brown Review


I bought these along with EOS Ice in Green a couple of months ago from Honeycolor.com- which is actually having a FREE SHIPPING promo right now until the end of the month.  I was not paid to write this review nor was I sponsored.  Unpaid and un-famous bloggers like me are just nice for free! ^-^

Review
Modality: 1 year
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38%

Color
2/5  The brown is neither vibrant nor apparent against my already brown eyes.

Design
4/5  These lenses are designed for the dolly look, rather than for their color or naturalness.  I like how the design softens my look, although I am not usually keen on having buggy eyes.  But I must admit that with the right make-up, it looks really cute in photos.  I would give it a lower point if I wanted a more natural design but decided against it because I think it serves its purpose.

Enlargement
5/5  Although it is 14.5, I will just give it the full 5 points because of its thick limbal ring that really enlarges the eyes.

Comfort
4/5  Very comfortable but seems to blur my weird right eye a little.  This category will depend on the wearer.

Overall
3/5  I like these lenses (I only review what I like, btw).  They are great for cute dolly looks.  I fell in love with the design, which reminded me of my once beloved Geo Hurricanes.  Also, G&G/Dueba are very comfortable for my eyes.  What I didn't like was that they are not natural, which means I wouldn't want to sport them on a daily basis.

I've grown to like my Dolly Wink lashes a lot.
They are the most comfortable compared to the other brands that
I've tried so far.
Lat one because I'm wearing a cute headband I got from
Lotte World back in 2010.  And what can I say?  I like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment