Friday 26 July 2013

As Yellow As Minions

My little sister said that every toy store that she's gone to were out of stock with their Minion (from Despicable Me 2) paraphernalia.  Aww shucks...

But guess what?  I have Minion complexion on my clothing!  Specifically my shorts.  And I am in love with them!  Bright colored shorts are definitely summertime staple.  ^_^

Pastel Coordinates
Pastel sweater from Esprit, yellow shorts from Esprit, mint green studded flats from Nine West, and colorful stack bracelet from Forever 21.
I love this shimmery pastel sweater from Esprit.  It would be great for Guam's cooler weather-
which is not until the next five months  ^^;;

Vivid Coordinates
Royal blue top from Everblue, yellow shorts from Esprit, black studded flats from Nine West, and faux sapphire earrings from Le Fleur 
I think I should have fixed my inside shirt XD  Anyway what I love about this blouse-
and is very unlikely of me- are the golden skull buttons.  I didn't know until after
the purchase but I warmed up to them.

☀☀☀


No comments:

Post a Comment