Friday 5 July 2013

Birthday and Stuff

It was my birthday last week.

My only wish for gifts was to spend time with people I love.  I did not want more cosmetics, kawaii stuff, and expensive anything because I really am content.  Memories with my friends and family was enough for me.  ^_^  I am not as young anymore so I think I reached the end of "gimme this" stage.

How dramatic of me!

But I mean it.  God has been good to me, you know...

Currently, I've been really busy with preparation for an off-island conference I have to go to for work.  I am also now part of a bi-weekly bonfire.  The original planner of the bonfires has gone to Australia for his vacation, AND the other guy who was supposed to help me has gone to the mainland for vacation, too.  So, I- the only girl- was left with organizing it.  When I heard that they were both leaving me, I took a deep breath,


smiled at the both of them, and said, "Ok, this is what I need from the both of you."

What I love about new situations and challenges is God showing Himself so much bigger than all these situations and challenges unfailingly!  A force to be reckoned with indeed!

(And just an aside, meeting the guy who went to Australia makes me thankful that I am a girl because he is a beautiful guy and if I too were a guy standing next to him, then I would feel self-conscious and wish that I shouldn't have skipped gym so that I would be as cool as him.  Bwahahaha!  Ok... whatever...  Anyway, he is such a passionate and compassionate person, too.  He helps homeless people and gives them a place to stay.  What a weirdo!  //^.^//)

So, that's it for now.

Fringe is hot!  I mean literally... 
Sister bought me this kawaii bag from Japan.  I like it a lot
 because it looks so cute with my teddy bears. 
I found this app in which you can stamp inspirational quotes.  It has really cute
text stamps also, like "2 peas in a pod" and "it's just different with you." 
Tapioca pearls sounds much nicer than tapioca _____.

We're all in that same artistic boat

No comments:

Post a Comment