Sunday 11 November 2012

Angelina Jolie Inspired Look

Which girl hasn't dreamed of looking like Ms. Jolie in one point of her life?  Maybe if she hasn't seen her.

Cave!

Or in denial...  hehehe!

Anyway, I remember being such a fan in middle school and until now, I still have an admiration for Angelina's beauty and, I guess, acting prowess.

The three day weekend rolled around (which is today until Monday), thankfully! so why not make childhood dreams come true?



What you're about to see is an inspired look and not a total transformation, and with tips from Ms. Phan (hehehe!), I've decided to (of course) incorporate Ms. Jolie's

high arched eyebrows
slim nose
grey eyes
cat eyeliner

and

glorious, glorious lips

And with as much stuff on my face to bake a wedding cake with:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

tadah!



Ok, still looks like me.



Anyway,
how this can turn into...

this...

is why I love make-up ^____^

Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment