Tuesday 4 December 2012

Severine Inspired Look

Yes, I did say that I could not make another inspired look until Christmas Break.
And yes, I broke that promise with the Angelina Jolie inspired look.
And yes, I'm about to break that promise again.

☺☺☺

I felt mucho inspired after watching Skyfall last week.  Oh my gosh!  The glam, the spectacle, the action!  Oooh!  The Bond girl!


Severine is so beautiful, I couldn't help gushing.  She has some resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence, doesn't she?  Or should I say the other way around.

Anyway, the look is very glamorous and sultry.  I tried to imitate the darkness of the look- the eyes, the chiseled cheeks, and the lips.

I had a few grievances though.  I misplaced my matte black eyeshadow and had to make-do with a glittered one, and the foundation I used had SPF so it was reflecting light, making my face glow a ghostly (ghastly) white.


So here it is and in the timeless words of Ray Arnolds in Jurassic Park,

"Hold on to your butts!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


I really had fun with this, although I think it could have been made darker around the eyes.  It's one of my first times to play around with such dark colors.  Fun fun fun!

Now, go!  And watch the movie!

Image:
Severine Skyfall

No comments:

Post a Comment