Wednesday 5 December 2012

Real Life Sundays, ed. 22

Yuck!
You cannot be more real than this when you show yourself to the world in all your glory... or gory!  Hehehe!  No photo edits!

Even my own mother asked incredulously, "You're going to publish that???"
And I said, "Yes!!"

I don't know what came over my skin last week to make me suffer like this.  But thank God, that them pimples are all gone now!  I am just putting on a lot of whitening creams to diminish the scars.  

Anyway, let me tell you a secret that I've just discovered from my older sister (^__^)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*The secret to quickly dry pimples is......*

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Hydrogen Peroxide.....................................................................................................................................................

Did you catch that?  HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!

When I applied it on my pimples, the peroxide foamed and bubbled, and I was like, "Yes!  Yes!  Get 'em suckers!"  *Fist pumps*  Honest, with that much gusto.  (By the way, I think your pimples have to be open wounds in order for the peroxide to penetrate within.)  Then the following day, my pimples were dried up.  But I continued to apply for the next 2 days for good measure.  Now, I only have scars... :)

♥♥♥

Here's the rest of my photos:
Kobe is growing up so fast!  She is quite naughty but very smart.  ^^
Only 2 weeks with us and she already knows how to sit, shake hands, and
defend her food from toad intruders.
Oatmeal with peppermint kisses and Heath toffee.
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corn,
and syrup." -Buddy, Elf
Wendy's Bacon Portabella Mushroom Melt: finally fast food burger done right!
Not tough and dry at all! :9
My Korean restaurant staple: Yukgaejang
Mmmm ;9 ... Bossam with oyster kimchee on the side.  Love Bossma but...
Oysters- I HATE them raw.  They taste as if all the essence and grossness of
the ocean were concentrated into these sloppy nuggets of mucous.
If you like raw oysters- more power to you!  You are a brave one!

We ate at a Korean restaurant with the sweetest uncle in the world.  He is not my uncle by blood but he was my pastor, whom we've adopted as our uncle.  :)  I love him so much!  If you met him, you'd love him so much, too.

♥♥♥

Christmas break is coming so hopefully, I can have more time to blog by then ^___^
Good night!
Oh, I hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment