Tuesday 11 December 2012

Geo Tricolor Gray Review

I am not paid to write this but FYI, LoveShoppingholics (formerly known as Shoppingholics) is having a Christmas promo.  I hope to chance up on their "Buy 2, Get 1 Pair of Free Circle Lens."  It'd be the perfect time to check them out.

I bought the lenses for this review from the aforementioned company.


♥♥♥

I've previously written a review on this series from Geo.  (Before the pomp and glory of my hybrid camera--- which I want to replace with a real DSLR someday, not so soon though).  You can check out my review here.  <---There, ok?  

Geo Tricolor Gray Review

Usage Modality: Yearly
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Water Content: 38%


Color
2/5 The color of this series is not vibrant.  It has to be in the proper lighting in order to show more.

Design
3/5 This category is purely subjective.  I am not particularly keen on the pixelated design- which is not obvious from afar.  But up close?  Perhaps only if the person is being confrontational and being all up in your face, or kissing you.  Hehehe... 

Enlargement
2/5 At 14.0 mm diameter and the absence of a bolder limbal ring, these lenses are not for enlargement.

Comfort
5/5 I don't know whether it is simply because my eyeballs are perhaps made of steel or I am just lucky, but I have been so comfortable with many circle lenses recently, especially with Geo.  And the same story goes for these lenses.  However, my eyes tend to become dry and redden more these days, but they're not in pain.

Overall
4/5 I am being subjective with this category, too.  I am not so picky with these lenses.  I like how they do not enlarge my eyes so much.  I use these as my everyday lenses because I feel like they won't freak people out as compared to ones with 15.0 mm.  And oh!  They ARE comfortable.  ^__^


These are the lenses I used for the Angelina Jolie look.
This is me looking like a yawning hippo because
I was getting tired and bored of photoshoots.  ^0^


No comments:

Post a Comment