Friday 30 December 2011

Meow Meow Meow

Funny kitty, stuck in my cat trap~  =^-^=  Harharhar!  :D


♥ ♥ ♥
Got a new car yesterday ^3^  His name is Mack for no good reason, really.  I really like the color, and even more so because I saved a lot of money with it.  :)

Pa and Ma enjoying the ride.  I need to get tint soon ^^

Mack says, "Hi!"
I am the biggest chicken in driving.  I would rather not if I had a choice.  I am working on courage, though... Hehehe!  Actually, I made our other car do the Italian Job jump and damaged it even before it got its first oil change.  Wah!  I had to fork over $400 and my dad pitched in $150 for mechanic service.  T_T  Cars are expensive buggers, but they're a necessity here on Guam because public transportation is not something you can count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment