Friday 30 December 2011

The Serenity Prayer

Something of more pith for today.  :)  I've been going through a lot these past three months so I've written these words earlier on my Facebook.  I hope it encourages someone else, too, as it's been encouraging to me.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."  --Reinhold Niebuhr
Leaving all in God's hand is neither fatalism nor apathy. Rather it is wisdom, peace, and COURAGE.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3, 5-6


God bless all of you who need wisdom and courage, too.  May you find what you are seeking in Christ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment