Friday 12 April 2013

Real Life Sundays, ed. 27

I have time tonight!  
Praise God, Friday nights are free!

Recently, I have been working on a small photo project and sharing with my Instagram and Facebook.  It's nothing big; just the April photo of the day bandwagon.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Much embellished night sky
Quaint little church in a quaint little village in southern Guam.  It brings back
many childhood memories of my Pa's province in the Philippines.
Outdoor silhouettes
A younger me ^0^
♥♥♥

Guam has been on the national and global news often this year, and it's not even halfway into 2013 yet.  Sadly, much of the news are not about positive things.  Most recently, our beautiful island has been under threat by North Korea.  It is a very uncomfortable feeling when your home is being threatened like this and many people are worried.

I don't know what will happen in the coming days, but I do know that God is faithful and He will carry us through.  He has shown His sovereignty in all times of my life and He would not be any different with this.

Please keep Guam and its neighboring nations and islands in your prayers tonight and for the coming days.  I know that your prayers will help us with our situation.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment