Tuesday 30 April 2013

Real Life Sundays, ed. 28

Before this month ends, I felt that I just had to write one last post.  April has indeed been a very eventful and blessed month.

First, there were the North Korean threats, which I believe that through the power of prayers, God answered and pulled us through.  Of course, there may be skeptics out there saying that KJU was just blowing hot air.  But, it only takes one mad man to cause much destruction.  Furthermore, if he were only blowing hot air- then why did my country (USA) readied its subs and missile detractors.  Hence, whatever the situation was or will be- we have to pray.  ^_^

Next, the first annual Young Adult Revival on Guam happened on April 18, 19, and 20.  I was soooooooooooooooo blessed with the event!  When an anointed leader comes to you and he carries with him a vision that you have been carrying in your heart for a very long time, it mobilizes you.  I can't wait to see our vision for Guam materialize in the days to come!  Can I get an "Amen!"???

With my lovely friend on the 2nd night of the Revival.

Finally, some random things that I went through:
The next journey~  my Master's degree!
When I start my Master's, I'm afraid that I'd hardly have time to draw.  :(

Found my old drawings. :)  These reminded me of the days when I couldn't afford to buy
pretty dresses, so I would look at old magazines and design my own- hoping
that someday I would have my own collection.  Seeing these drawings again reminded me
also of God's faithfulness and how far He brought us through.  From days I could only draw
dresses, to days that I can now finally wear them.

That's all, folks!  Feeling groggy now because of my head cold.  Going to take my medicine and have a good night's rest!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment