Monday 26 August 2013

Update

Hi everyone!

  So I've just started both my work and my classes at the University last week~~

  The week has been a blast!  But getting busier and busier already ^0^  And how I am able to write these blog entries is being pretty unkind to my body.  I just thought that I am giving this a last "hurrah!" before I become absent for a long time.

  Just this night, I took a lot of photos for some products I want to review when my schedule opens up.  But before I go into my extended absence, I have a few products to share that have been proven to be tried and true.  That will be in the next entry.

  Lastly, I want to say a BIG! thank you! for keeping up with my blog.  I really do like sharing my life with you.  I can't wait to graduate, or at least for the next holiday, so that I can have more free time again to write, draw, and edit photos. ^_^  Please pray for me for these days to come that I'll have the strength and the determination to accomplish what I've set to do.  Thanks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment