Sunday 26 August 2012

Update Update Update

Ok, peeps.  I just studied my blog and decided that I MUST write a product review soon.

That'll be my next commitment.  I will write one next week during labor day weekend...  Which one?  Which one?  Make-up, skin care, etc.  You'll just have to wait and see.

I'm just simmering about what I should write about aside from my life, make-up, music, God...  How about more fashion?  Maybe I'll work on that.  I got some incredible deals from Esprit: $18 for a shirt- yes!

That's it!  But for now, I'll let you listen to some music that I am currently ga-ga over.  Couldn't sleep last night at all because of drinking coffee at 8:00 pm.  Ended up getting out of bed and uploading these on my personal Facebook page.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment