Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Long Wait is Over! ^0^

SHOUT!

Last week, my bumcheeks are officially sewn together! XD  It's graphic, I know!  Pardon me but I don't know any other way to express myself...  (-.-)  Should I say, "ecstatic with glee"?  "Too happy for words"?  "Smiling from ear to ear"? 

Nope, nope, NOPE!  Much too mild!  Sewn bumcheeks it izzzzz!!  ^0^  

My camera came in the mail last Friday!  SHOUT!

I'm currently still testing it because it was "scratch and dent."  It was the model that I really wanted and was the last one in the store.  The customer service said that the scratch was cosmetic.  So, I just made a grab for it >.<  You know that old saying, "Desperate times call for desperate measures"?  Anyway, so far, it's functioning quite well and that scratch was really faded...  They said that I have 2 months to test it out.  I am crossing my fingers that there is really nothing wrong with it.  

I will give you the honor of seeing some pics of it which are not taken by me :)  Hehehe!

Panasonic Lumix GMC G3
(My lens isn't this awesome, by the way.)

Oh, what's that? O.o A flippy screen!

Oh, rest well!  Rest well, dear Samsung camera!  I will use you when I need lightweight, extra-portable photography.

Samsung TL220

Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment