Thursday 5 April 2012

Mockingjay and "The Girl on Fire"



Hi friends, ^.^

  Ever wondered what in the world are you going to do with them cute, little bottles that you get from your circle lenses???  Sometimes, I feel bad to just throw them away @.@  You know, we gotta be eco-friendly and stuff.  (Maybe, we can give them away with the rest of our recyclable glass.)

  Anyway, I've gots a great idea!

Ping!

I repurposed them into...

...Miniature Vases!

They make for really cute flower arrangements ^__________^

I may be seeing things, but I name
this arrangement The Mockingjay :)

A tribute to the "girl on fire"



You know where I've been! :D

I'm definitely a fan now~

And if you are, too, then here's for you.  Enjoy much!


Images:
Lightbulb
The Hunger Games cast

2 comments:

  1. I love the little flowers in glasses :) soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I'm a flower-junkie ❀✿❁✽✻✼✾❉❋ ^0^

    ReplyDelete