Monday 22 October 2012

Colorful Lips

Let's talk about bold colors!
And have everyone staring...
at our lips!  

So, I got them traditional reds and pinks to scooch over and make way for oranges and wines.



BRING OUT THE COLORS!

Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato
Details: Wonderfully moisturizing since it's a balm, but there's
a significant hint of color that goes on sheer.  Total love!

★★★
MAC Satin lipstick in Rebel.
Details: Satin finish but goes on bold that I personally
think gives of a mature but fun pop of color to my look.
(Lip colors oftentimes look fuschia on me because of
my skin tone, or in this case, combined with the lighting
and the camera.) 

★★★
MAC Amplified lipstick in Vegas Volt
Details: Thick and creamy formula that boasts intense color.
I love it for sweet, innocent looks, but sometimes it looks funny
to be sporting orange lips.  Hehehe! 

And with lips so bright, combine them with a more subdued eye make-up: going easy on the eyeshadow where I just highlighted the inner corners of my eyes and added taupe to the crease to add more depth; then, finishing it off with cat eye eye-lining; mascara is not always necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment