Saturday 7 July 2012

Krezy Ket and...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share a few things in photos.  Since, I got an iPhone, I've been so psyched with taking photos of even pretty ordinary things, but the apps make 'em look so nice!  ^_____^  Makes me smile wide like a frog.  

The recent downpour has made a breeding ground in the
backyard for the toads.  Now, we've got a bunch of pollywogs!
Heehee!  This rabbit is freaking out but I think they are cute!
^-^  "Ruth, where in the world do you live?"  Where we can
grow substantial thousands of tadpoles. :P  Too bad, they died
now because the water was drained from their pool.  RIP.  You
lived a rich 2 days.

"Grrrrr!  I'll tear yer face off!"
Gen-Gen, be civil to company! Krezy ket!

Super excited for Hillsong on their new album.  Let it be heard!
Loud and proud!  To God be all the glory!
A lot of emphasis on the grace message, which I think we all
really need to hear.  ^_^

Apparently, The Hunger Games is not getting old in the house.
Effie-inspired nails on my sister's hands.  I am so inspired by
this awesomeness.  I will COPY!  \(^0^)/

Last but not least.
So thankful to read this.  I got it from one of my favorite
author's facebook page.  Paulo Coehlo, you teach me much.
*sigh*

On to the weekend!  I hope you have a good one!  Wanna catch The Amazing Spiderman, yes!  How about you?  ^_______^

Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment