Tuesday 17 July 2012

Real Life Sundays, ed. 11

Hmmmm...  I think I want to write a product review... someday!  Harharhar! :D  But I do have a few on my mental list: K-Palette One Day Tattoo (eyeliner), Danahan Ecopure BB Cream, Danahan Ecopure Cleansing Foam...

But want to know what I want to do for a while?  Chill~~~~  Hang out with good friends, do fun things, live what I love!

Anyway, I'm preparing for something great, great, GREAT!  But really busy!  I'll tell you all about it when I've done it.  I'm pretty excited!  わ!\(^0^)/

Moving on...  Some photos that I've collected over the weekend.  I've got myself some really awesome apps that I've been experimenting with.  TT^TT  I'm so happy with their coolness, I'm crying!  :P

Youth Rally with so many other churches on the island coming
together- it's energizing!

Mustache and glitters?  I think YES!

Attempted a top knot/bun (?)  not succeeding completely but
giant chiyo flower makes everything better.

I thought that this app was too cool!  ^_^
Nope, this is not my home-home, by the way.

Deconden is expensive. T_T The local craft store finally had
a shipment of rhinestones.  Now I just gotta find the time.

Who doesn't love the movie?  ^-^
So, I thought I gotta read the book.

A bigger one of this, because I'm cute
here.  XD Ha!  Oh, vanity... (-.-)

I read this quote quite a while back.  I made this layout but the
photo is not mine.  Audrey Hepburn is so beautiful and she says
wise things. ^____^
That's all for now!  Thanks for staying up with me in these wee hours of the night and keeping up with my oddness.  ^^;;  You guys are way cooler than the apps.  Hehehe!  :D

Oh!  And please don't forget to enter my giveaway!  Only 4 days left!


Good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment