Tuesday 3 July 2012

Real Life Sundays, ed. 10: Happy Birthday.... to Me!

It was my birthday a few days ago ^_^  It's great to celebrate with family and friends!

Another quiet summer morning, but I have to busy up to plan for a special event.  But that's after I post these photos.  Yay!  ^-^

I really did not intend to gift myself, but I did not have a phone for a month... hehehe!
I finally surrendered to buying an iPhone after years of playing
hard-to-get.  My world opened to super cooooooool photo
apps!


Curly candles and delicious banana split cake.  Yay for frozen bananas!

♥ Paper lanterns.


♫My girls, my girls♫

Stationery junkie ^_________^

From my other Korean unni.  Will write a review someday~

Thanks for being so sweet, friends

Found this at the back of the fridge last night.  I forgot all
about it! Langue de chat (Lengua de gato in Spanish), literally
means "Cat's tongue. "Don't worry it's a delicate shortbread.
^_^  This one has custard filling. Ultimate yum! 

I feel happy being another year older as I look forward to the many great things I've yet to do and see and the lives of people I will be involved in.  I thank God for everyone and everything that He has blessed me with.  He is truly so faithful that I see His faithfulness being so tangible and real in every part of my life.

I also want to thank my readers for allowing me to be a part of their lives.  I keep on writing because of you!  ^___^

Just food for thought and a promise that will never fade:

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment