Tuesday 3 July 2012

Shinny Aqua Review

Shinny Aqua has quickly become a favorite of mine!  And after this review, you'll know why.  I purchased my pair from Shoppingholics.com, my go-to shop for circle lenses and Asian cosmetics.  


Shinny Aqua (aka Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Aqua) Review


Usage modality:  Yearly
Base curve:  8.6 mm
Diameter:  14.5 mm
Water content:  38%



Color
4/5  Despite the fact that it is not aqua, its blue color is absolutely vibrant and noticeable.  I am simply in love with this color and love how it brightens my eyes.  The touch of yellow in the pupil area is supposed to mimic natural blue eyes, where the blue does not drastically contrast with the brown of the eyes.
Design
5/5  This is where I will be subjective- I really like the design.  I think it gives the eyes a gem-like quality.   b(*0*)d
Enlargement
4/5  14.5 diameter.  It will enlarge the irises considerably.  However, the lack of a bold or dark limbal ring will not exaggerate the size of the eyes too much.  To know how I more objectively rate lens sizes, click on the link HERE!  ^_^
Comfort
5/5  Very comfortable.  Although it is not advisable, it can stay comfortable for more than 8 hours.  (I'm kind of naughty...)  I've had my pair for a couple of months now, and it has remained comfortable.  I am ecstatic about that! ^-^  However, comfort level can be varied from person to person.
Overall
5/5  It's a gorgeous model of circle lenses!  Vibrancy, design, and comfort are there and has made my experience with my pair a delight.  I really like dressing it up with simple eye make-up and demi lashes (only on the outer corners of my eyes) and it turns out so lovely.  (^.~)v
P.S. Opti Free PureMoist, a new formula, has made my contact-lens wearing much more comfortable.  Not an ad.  Just letting you know.  ^_^


Top: Without
Middle: R: With, L:Without
Bottom: With


Tired of taking pictures of myself.
Gaw git yo' own peh-yir already!

No comments:

Post a Comment