Thursday 2 August 2012

Contemporary Audrey Hepburn-Inspired Look

Hello Blogging Peeps!

It's been a few days.  I've just been on an adventure!  (That was the exciting thing I was telling you all about).  Now, every time there is an adventure, there's the photo editing and uploading...  Super yuck!  D:  There should be some sort of magic to this.  Oh yeah,  it's called Instagram, but alas, I didn't bring my phone.  D:  Huhuhu!  

Anyway, I'll catch you up on that later. (^.~)v  I want to briefly feature Dot. Dot 7-Color Stardust Eye Shadow Compact.

The colors aren't very accurate here because my room is very pink ^^;;


Here's something more accurate.
Image taken from Shoppingholics.com.

Image taken from Shoppingholics.com.

It's a Taiwanese product that I bought from Shoppingholics.com, and it's just as promised- like stardust!  I love the shimmer and the colors!  It's smooth, pigmented, and a must-have in your collection, especially because it's not very expensive.    

The cover of the palette features a pop image of Audrey Hepburn (my ♥♥♥) and I was really inspired to do a contemporary take on her look in Breakfast at Tiffany's.  

Inspiration

My Take

I got a crown, too! ^___^


"I'm so happy!  I think I could kiss myself!"
What's on my face:
Etude House Dream On Foundation Slim and Cover in #2 Natural Beige.  MAC Studio Fix in NC30.  MAC Tres Cheek blush in Petal Peony.  Etude House Sweet Eye Cupcake  (as
a highlighter).  Etude House Model Face Shade.
Eyes:
Dot. Dot 7-Color Stardust Eye Shadow Compact.  Dolly Wink Eyeliner Pencil in Black.  K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Eyeliner in Black.  NYX false lashes in EL 104.  Sguard Rock On
Mascara~ Black.  Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow (for my eyebrows), EOS Adult Brown Circle Lenses.
Lips:
MAC lipstick Matte in Ruby Woo, Lancome L'absolu Rouge 354.  Dot. Dot 7-Color Stardust Eye Shadow Compact (dust in the inner center of the lips for darker dimensions and the lightest shade on the cupid's bow).


And I tanned for the summer so my make-up does not really match my skin tone anymore.  
*Sigh*  At least I tanned doing things I loved ^___^

Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment