Wednesday 8 August 2012

Twiggy-Gyaru Inspired Look


I think the heavens opened and just kept on pouring out on this side of the world.  I'm just hoping that it would not turn into a typhoon.  Then, that would be scary and dreary.  ☂☂☂  Keep crossing your fingers with me, please. ^_^

It's no fun to go out on such a rainy weather because the roads are flooded.  :(  Guam needs better drainage systems.  But staying in wasn't so bad...  I thought that I wanted to watercolor because I bought a new watercolor pad.  But instead I painted on my face.  Hehehe!

I researched some actresses to inspire me and got stuck on Twiggy!  And further found that she is the predecessor of the Gyaru look.  She deserves plenty of respect for that, I think! 



She has beautifully shaped lips.

Here is my take on the look:  (Brace yourself for a flood of my face.  If you'd rather not, scroll down really fast for the best photo at the end!  Haha!  :D)





My little sis took this.  Heehee!

Dye my hair red and cast me as a model for the
Anne of Green Gables books.  Just joking, ok???

Last but not least!!!!  Where the magic starts!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MY CANVAS FACE!


Haha!
That's all.
Bye-Bye!

PS: If you are in Manila, please know that so many people are praying for you here.  I hope these rainy days would stop soon...

Image:

2 comments:

  1. hello :)
    i love Twiggy! you made great makeup :)

    join to my SUMMER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete