Friday 3 August 2012

Real Life Sunday, ed. 13

I was off-island during the weekend.  I want to talk about that briefly but will just do so tomorrow.  I am quite tired now.  I have been on the computer for the whole day already, uploading and editing photos. Although I am ecstatic about everything, summer is finally dwindling quickly and I am realizing it more and more like smacks on the face.  "Smack!"  "Smack!"  And finally, a smack on the heart...


So, please enjoy the following photos that I so diligently edited on my phone when I returned home!  ^_^

James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down
from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting
shadows." 


I love taking photos of the dawn.  The lights and the sky dance passionately
during such times.


Esprit shirt on sale is happyness, too, by the way.

Captioned with one of my favorite emo songs, Billy
Joel's "And So It Goes."

This was a sneak peek if you're my Facebook friend.

Lastly, a word of wisdom: there is a big, fat line between friendship and the other threshold.  Don't muddy it up!  Such a weird mess when you do and thus, making you want to play such beautiful, melancholy music like the one below.  Go ahead, enjoy it, too:

No comments:

Post a Comment