Thursday 16 August 2012

Real Life Sundays, ed. 14

If you asked me what I have been up to, I'll say I've been up to a bunch of things.

I thank God that He has made every day memorable.  Every day of this week has been embedded into my memory.  It's been so sweet and beautiful.  *Sigh*  I'm so happy...  ^_______^

I finished decorating my classroom today and it's ready for them kiddies :)


Hi beautiful sister ^___^

Great Daiso find!  I miss Daiso and Tokyo...



Hehehe... No batteries yet... I always forget ^^;;

After my decorating spree, I had a little shopping spree to congratulate my hard work and celebrate the good things of life ^_____^

Spend $35 and get lotsa freebies from Lancome at Macy's, which was so
opportune because I needed a purple eyeshadow palette ^___^

My new skin care routine ^_^  Including the Genefique eye cream.
♥♥♥
Dear Readers,
  Some of you may have been missing the devotionals that I like to write and has in place been showing you a bunch of superficial things.  I miss writing those devotionals, too, but have been waiting long for proper inspiration and the words to put it all together. 
  But, let me tell you, I think what is so beautiful about my life in Christ is that I don't only get to think about and write inspirational thoughts but I get to live it!  This summer has been so life-changing for me, and believe it or not, I'm experiencing who God is in ways that I've only used to yearn for and His goodness, faithfulness, grace, and love are becoming so real and tangible in my life that all I can be is to be in awestruck thanksgiving to Him.  It is true... so true... that the God who is involved with the workings of the universe and of this world, is the God who is also so involved at a personal level in our lives.
  Because of His love, I can experience the juxtaposition of beauty inside and out!  He makes plans unfold, hearts renewed, and dreams come true!
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment