Monday 18 June 2012

Hebrews 11:1

Faith 


Solid, tangible, and peaceful.  
That is the faith of my father.  Never did I witness him fret about money or the future.  Never did he doubt the goodness of the Lord.  "Good or bad, only God knows.  But God is good all the time" was the motto that you didn't have to say, but your actions clearly showed.


Papa, thank you for all those times that you encouraged us for our family devotions with God, although when I was young, I found them very boring.  ^^;;  Now, I understand.  And I don't think I'll be the same person today without you and every bit of your attribute that I hope to develop in me: peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, self-control, and faithfulness.

I love you!  ^0^


Happy Father's Day!
♥♥♥

Hebrews 11:1
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and
assurance about what we do not see."

No comments:

Post a Comment