Wednesday 27 June 2012

Real Life Sunday, ed. 9

Today may just be the most lethargic day of my summer...  It's so warm outside and while it makes other people energetic enough to head to the beach, it only makes me groggier and I refuse to move around in this heat!  It will only make me feel hotter... Cat nap!


I wanted to post some photos before I conk out.  It's not exactly Sunday now but some cool things had happened during the past week.

Yesterday, I went to watch MIB3.  I liked it because of the humor and the heart at the end of the movie. (I won't give it away!)  But, I was trying to remember whether it had any cohesiveness with the previous two.  Oh, well!  It's good fun. ^_^

A couple of days ago my little sister and I had lunch with a couple of friends from church.  They are sisters, too- really sweet, really smart, and pretty adventurous.  Hehehe!

Anyway, here are the photos. ^___^

Yogurtland with friends~  Nyami!  :9

After lunch and desserts, my sister and I went shopping.  I got some sheets and pillows at Ross, made me feel a little more grown-up.  Bed sheets are what adults buy, right?  Haha!  :D  Then we headed to Duty Free so I could get myself a present ^-^  It's almost my birthday!  Yay!
My Alice in Wonderland bag is just darling ^_^  I got
it from Disneyland.  Oh look~ Duffy is tagging
along, too! ⊂(­­­ ̄() ̄)⊃

Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Charms
I like the youthful fruity scent.  I'm not a perfume connoisseur but I do
know what I like, which are fruity and youthful scents.  Heavy floral
scents make me feel a bit nauseous.  


Anna Sui Flight of Fancy
It's one of my favorite scents.  As you can see, it's empty ^^;;
Just kept the pretty bottle and box.

Lastly, I finally got a hair cut and touch-up on my roots.  I think Maria from Salon Fusion did a splendid job. ^____^  Thank you!
No more Taylor Swift curls.  I got bangs, too!
And Maria layered my hair to help shape my square jaw.

Look of the Day:
Face: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream
Bright Fit in W13 Natural Beige, MAC Studio Fix in
NC 30, MAC Tres Cheek blush in Petal Peony, Etude
House
Sweet Eye Cupcake (used the pink shade as
a highlighter).
Eyes: Cezanne Four Color Lame Eyeshadow in 01
Brown
, Lancome Le Crayon Kohl pencil eyeliner in
Ebony Black, Etude House Proof 10 in Proof Black,
Koji Spring Heart false eyelashes in 06 Elegant Long
(very natural lashes- a great find!), Sguard Rock On
Mascara~ Black, Geo Princess Mimi in Apple Green
(Super comfortable lenses and really dolly kawaii).
Lips: MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle.   

That's all!  I don't think I want to write a review for Geo Princess Mimi.  There are so many out there! ^_^  But what I can say is that these are very comfortable lenses and they are one of the staples of gyaru look.

Don't forget to join my giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment