Wednesday 20 June 2012

Japan Days 2 and 3

Our Japan itinerary:

Day 1: Aqua City
Day 2: Disneyland
Day 3: Disneysea
Day 4: Miraikan Museum, Venus Fort, and Diver City
Day 5: Ueno Imperial Park
Day 6: Hang out; leave Japan :'(

I'll just combine the Disney days.  I had a blast- took tons of photos!  No fear!  I won't kill you with hundreds of those- just 30, enough to share the experience! :D *wacka-wacka!*    I think it's one of those things that you'd definitely want to include in your bucket list.  I'm not scratching it off mine yet, though- 5 more times, at least!  ^0^

*Photo Heavy*

Disneyland: the day remained gloomy, rainy, and cold...  "Real nippy..." as my little sister liked to say.
Welcome!
Japan sure does take theme parks seriously!



I liked that Mowgli was crazy on his(her?) roost.







It's the Stitch in me, "Rawr!"


Disneysea: Thank God that the sky cleared up, was blue, and was ready for some fun!


Clear, blue sky!




I couldn't help it! I just had to take photos
of the flowers!



Magical~

Photography wasn't allowed in this show.  I only found out later
so I was able to take some shots.  Hehe ^^;;

I'd like to wake up to this *sigh*

Finale

A perfect ending to a perfect day


I'll miss you, Mickey :'(

My new friend- Stitch
Dear 山崎さん、you won't ever remember me
but thank you for your service and being cool
and perhaps, thinking that Stitch was pretty
cute, although all the others opted for something
girly-kawaii, like Minnie Mouse.  You made
Stitch's day ^____^

I had wonderful memories in those places...  I'll always be thankful for that.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment