Thursday 20 September 2012

It's a *Sigh* Kind of Night

Who is short, overworked, tired, but still quite cute?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

ME!

"Cute?  How bold!"  Might as well admit it rather than playing that ol' modesty game...  I've played it long enough and I think it isn't doing anyone justice if I kept denying it!  Just look at this:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


Money face!  I make Abe look good!

XD
Hahahahahaha!

*laughs by herself*
*crick, crick*

*Sigh...*  I think I'm so funny sometimes...

So, I'm just blogging tonight to inform everyone that I am alive and well!  I've been super tired this past week.  

*Sigh*  

Imagine yourself in a room repeatedly enunciating eh-heh-heh-heh-very sound in the word "cat" to 6th graders who should have known this already since they were 1st grade, but don't, because they came from a place that did not mandate formal education from their citizens.  What do you get?  A plumb-tuckered out teacher...  A plumb-tuckered out ME!  T-T

But I really do enjoy my job!  I love the kids and my interactions with them.  But yes!  I have my moments.  We have our moments!  I think all teachers do.  Hence, the lesson for today is, "Be nice to your teachers; you don't know what they go through."  And good teachers would also empathize with what their students go through.

I need a release!  

So, I will blab about random things about my day- just let it gush out like a waterfall!  

My sister and I went to Macy's after work and simply had the most wonderful shopping experience.  I really like talking to salespeople, and the particular person who helped us out today was extremely delightful!  We were joking and laughing together, you'd think we've long been best friends!  I think good salespeople have such noble jobs.  It takes guts to talk to hundreds of strangers a day without making them feel squeamish, and there really is an art in human interaction.  Not everyone is cut out to be in sales, that's a fact.  So, I think I love her a lot already and will buy from her when I gets me some moolah!  ^-^

Next, I will show you pretty photos from Mama's garden.  Yay!






I love where I live.  ^____^  I love that my Ma loves flowers and tries her best to grow them.  She has a green-thumb, for reals!  So, I don't think the plants make her put out so much effort.  They gladly bloom for her, I think ^___^

Lastly, may he serenade you to sleep.  I love Landon Pigg's voice, kind of reminds me of Garfunkel's.


*Sigh*
What is up with me and coffee shops?
*Daydreams*

You think you know why?  Well, snap out of it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment