Wednesday 5 September 2012

Real Life Sundays, ed. 15

Another installment of my photo diary.  It's been around three weeks since the last one.  There had been a bunch of colorful going-ons since... IF (notice the emphasis) you actually think my life is interesting enough.  XD

Of course, certainly, my life may seem as dull as dishwater, and I may just be oblivious to it.  But it's all about the attitude, baby!  Attitude!  Carpe diem is all about that!  But just don't do anything you'll be too embarrassed to tell your future husband and/or children.  :D  Hahaha!

Finally got the guts to purchase this cool photo app!  It allows more light to
your photos.  Notice that the left is with the app and the right is without the app.


Haagen Dazs' take on tea and cakes.  Fancy!


And my nails just matched the pastel of the ice cream ^.^


Guam has a vast and beautiful sky.
Prayer Walk at my friend's church.  The church property overlooks
the ocean.  Simply breathtaking!  I couldn't walk while praying,
so we sat and prayed.  ^___^

At the cross is where my life began.

Lesson on goal setting: my student is definitely getting his priorities straight :D
Oh! And they call this work??? 

And they call this work... -__- Paperwork is only fun sometimes...


The closest I can get to Tim Tebow: lil' Timmy.

"Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead
of briers the myrtle will grow.  This will be for the Lord's renown, for
an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed." Isaiah 55:13

My dearest Syuzi, I've loved you even before I met you...
My next goal is to see you. The very thought makes me very happy.  ^___^

So, was that dull enough for you?

NO WAY!  Since my photos are so fine and beautifully edited!  :P

Hahaha!  

*Laughs by herself*
*Awkward silence and crickets*

Ahem... alright!  It's been great, everyone.  Stay tuned for the next post!  ^____^  I hope you have a great hump-day Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment