I've been trying to finish this post for the past hours but I've been gawking over My Weekend with Marilyn. : ) Michelle Williams gave a splendid performance! ^^b
Any-kahoots, this is my simple tutorial on cherry blossom-themed nails. I will try to be as clear as I can since this is not a picture-by-picture tutorial, which people are more keen about. But what can I say? Hehehe! XD
This design is so simple to do, you're gonna laugh because of all the extra time you'll have, say, to read a book or watch a good movie like the one mentioned above. :D
Let's get started, shall we? ^___^
Black and Pink Sakura nail art tutorial ❀❀❀
You'll need straight painting guides from a French manicure kit, black, pink, and sheer French pink nail polishes, nail stickers, and top coat.
- First, apply the painting guides diagonally on your nails. You can skip this step if you have steady hands, but it makes the job so much easier ;)
- Second, apply the black and pink nail colors, alternating them between your nails: black on the thumb, pink on the pointer, black on the middle, pink on the ring finger and black on the pinky.
- Do the opposite diagonal direction with your other hand, with the opposite alternation of colors: pink, black, pink, black, pink.
- Apply the colors twice.
- Apply the sheer French pink color over your nails. (Don't worry, it should be sheer enough that the base colors will still show through.)
- Apply the nail stickers on the thumb and ring finger. (Only on two fingers so it wouldn't look overdone.)
- Lastly, seal with top coat!