Sunday 1 April 2012

It's Easter Break... and I'm Back!

✬✬PRESS PLAY✬✬
before reading further



I just thought that this would sooooo set the mood for what I've got to say!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
IT'S MY EASTER BREAK, Y'ALL!

There is no job as gratifying as teaching (unless, you know, if I could be a full-time blogger :D).  (Btw, you can stop that music now).  I feel absolutely blessed that I love my job.  Every day is different.  Every class is different.  Every student is different.  I would not know what I'd do if I were sitting in a cubicle, all alone, in front of a computer, doing the same thing over and over and over again and again and again.  T__T  That is still a job, and it is ideal for some, but not for my ADD self.

*Zoning out*

Anyway, my students and I have fought long and hard to get through the month of March, and if you've noticed- which I hope you have ;)- I've been MIA for nearly a couple of weeks now because I've been doing a lot of cleaning up before the break.

So there you have it!  I am back on the blogging scene!  ONE week, yo!  No work for one week!  :D :D :D  

Lahf is good~

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Let's get real... Haha!


Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment