Monday 6 February 2012

My Cup Runneth Over

Hi everyone!

I've been totally out this weekend.  It's been busy: Saturdays are for errands and chores (and for this week, a birthday party!), Sundays are for church, and then it's Monday again (phooey!)

I just want to share some of the things I've done, and then tomorrow I'll be posting another blog entry and hopefully a review on Etude House Dream On Foundation or Dolly Wink eyeliner...  So, stay tuned for those please ^.~✌

Photo heavy:

Happy Birthday, Ate!
I got it from my Ate~  :D

My little sister, who is more mature than me, but we are two peas in a pod.

Mi familia~  ^_^♥

Ooo!  Flowers!
Funny little favors that my little sister
and I made.

 The food verdict (Samuria Restaurant in Tumon):

This was my plate, which I ate with minimal amount of rice.  My
favorite was the salmon, which was well seasoned and had a nice sear on it.
The shrimp wrapped with bacon was on the salty side.  The scallop had a
good smoky flavor, but I am not too keen yet with the texture of scallops.  A
little jell-o-like for me :/ 

My parents had mahi-mahi apiece: pretty
but a bit of a bland-tasting fish,
so they said.

I ♥ spinach and this Caesar dressing!
 And I don't care what they
say about creamy dressing and whether
I'm on a diet!  :P

Look of the Day:
Face: Etude House Dream On Foundation
 #2, Anna Sui Pressed Powder Foundation in
Beige 02, Skin Food All Over Muffin Cake
Finish (Highlighter) in Choco Brownie
Muffin, The Faceshop Lovely Me:ex Cushion
Blusher in Jenny, Etude House Model Shade.
Eyes: Lancome Rose Palette: silver, grey
silver, and white, Dolly Wink Eyeliner in
Deep Black, Cover Girl mascara.
Lips: MAC lipstick in Angel

It's just so nice to be able to celebrate, isn't it?  God has been so good, and it's a pretty good start for 2012.  How about you?  What have you celebrated recently?  May many more come your way ;)  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment