Sunday 12 February 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel/Vernis in Minted Review

Spring colors are all the rage now!  I guess people from cold parts of the world are desperately wishing for warm weather to come soon.  Have you seen the news?  The weather there looks so COLD!

Well, on this side of the globe, it's always summer, especially recently since the rainy days are slowly diminishing.  And it's HOT!  But we have not the luxury of spring :(

But that's ok!  We have spring colors!  I think it's the closest we can get to spring right now, be it if we're in the hot or in the cold :P  Hohoho!

Revlon Nail Enamel/Vernis in Minted
This is going to be a quick one because there is no change to the brush or formula from Revlon Scented Parfume in Gumdrop, except the smelly-goodness :(
Color
5/5 Minted is such a pleasant color ^^  It reminds me of happy things: smiling children, new grass, and ice cream!  So if you want to feel young, and perhaps look young, this color evokes youth and happyness- SPRING!
*Chee~!  I'm so corny!* -___-
Overall
4/5  Despite of the brush and the fact that I had to apply it on my nail 3 times, I'm loving my purchase at $5.00 only ^^  Lasted me a week with the Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat!

Looks delicious, right? ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment