Monday 20 February 2012

Facial Skin Care, ed. 1

Nothing feels as pampering after a long day as a massage, a mani, and a pedi at a salon~

But let's face it (pun intended), if your dinero and your time are at the low like mine, we can just save all those, plus gas (at nearly 5 bucks a gallon! O.o), with a nice and healthy home regimen.  You'll feel almost as refreshed as a 100 bucks spa treatment.  Emphasis on almost!  :D

Enough with my joking around.  Here are a few products I like to treat my face with every night.   

Left to right: Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cleanser (once a week), Skin Food Tomato Whitening Toner, The Face Shop Arsainte Eco Therapy Moisturizer, Leaders Cell Energy serum, Skin Food Tomato Whitening Emulsion, The Face Shop Nature's Holiday foam cleanser.

When I use this complete skin care regimen in the evening, my face looks so bright and smooth and feels so supple in the morning! ^____^  


Sometimes, when I have more time, I wear facial mask from Sexy Look and My Beauty Diary.

Sometimes, when I am too tired, I let my face just rest from all the products except for a nice cleaning with the foam cleanser.

Sometimes, when I am too tired and lazy, I just clean up with Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment