Monday 1 October 2012

My Beauty Faves, ed. 2

This is the second installment of My Beauty Faves because I've found some new tried and true products

Anyway, some of my beauty foci have changed.  For example, I'm becoming big on eyebrows and thankfully, my facial skin has improved quite significantly, so I don't use BB cream as often anymore.  I just use powder to mattify my skin.  My skin is awfully oily though...  If you have any suggestions/advice as to handle this, I'm calling on you! ^_^

But before I commence with the list, I just want to showcase my BB Cream Boutique haul (once again, I succumb to beauty blogger lingo... -_-)  Service was great as usual: the package came in a week!  They even tried to answer my questions and concerns quickly.  So, super yay! for online shopping.

L-R: Skinfood Red Orange Sun Powder, Etude House Petit Darling Lips Lipstick
in Prudish Purple, Tony Moly Tony Tint in Cherry Pink, Etude House Drawing
Eyebrow AD in Light Brown, Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner in BK801
Waterproof Black
(new packaging), and freebies.

Mini Review on Tony Moly Tony Tint in Cherry Pink:
Very watery, no oil or other moisturizing agents. 
Very intense color.  I will swatch it on my lips later.

The lip tint does not appeal to me at the moment...  I'm disappointed that it does not moisturize my lips in any way but that's what most lip tints are like, I guess (?)  (As you can tell, I'm quite clueless about this...  :S)  But it's a lovely, bright color and gives off an "I-just-sucked-on-an-ice-pop" look.


Finally, my faves!
Etude House Darling Petite Lip Lipstick in Prudish Purple
What I love about it?
Packaging is the least of my concerns but this one is very cute.  ^^
The color is off in this image but it's a lovely purple pink hue and looks sweet on
my lips.  It's generously infused with glitters- very pretty.  (For better swatches,
click here).
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD in Light Brown
What I love about it?
The crayon's shape is genius!  It angles and tapers to conform to the the shape of my
brows, making drawing quick and easy.  It also comes with a brush to make the
eyebrows oh-so-shapely and neat.

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer
What I love about it?
You know how some moisturizers are labeled with "non-greasy formula,"
and find out that that's not the case?  Well, this one IS NOT one of those!
Wonderfully light and soothing!  It's my favorite moisturizer, ever!

Sante FX Neo eyedrops
What I love about it?
This is how intense I like my eyedrops!  It's super minty and
incredibly refreshing.  I got it from Japan... too bad I don't
know how to get a hold of it outside of Japan.  *sighs* 

Kose Vitamin C face mask
What I love about it?
I got this from Japan, also.  My skin feels so healthy after I use it.
And with all that Vitamin C on my skin, yay! ^-^ 

Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara Waterproof
What I love about it?
I've written a positive review about this, and the longer I've had it,
the more I love it! ♥ It's a must have!

And here's my face armed with these products


I felt so pretty and witty and bright!  Hehehe!
(Blush is a photo app stamp, ok?)

No comments:

Post a Comment