Sunday 8 January 2012

BB Cream Boutique, I Commend You!!

Hi!  For the sake of your sanity and save you from boring posts, I have here a recommendation for BB Cream Boutique.  I'll keep this more succinct than I usually do things (You: "A Miracle!!" Me: "Haha... -__-).

Tonight, I am actually doing some shopping at this Korean cosmetic online store that my sister found: http://www.bbcreamboutique.com/.  Wonderful site!  They are U.S. based and if you're from anywhere in the U.S. (including small territories, like Guam), shipping is at a flat rate of $6.00!!!  O.o (WOW!)

So, I bought Christmas presents there for my friends, and everything came at such a timely manner. (^^)v  And they have been so kind to request from USPS to email me the tracking info.  I was very pleased with that: being constantly informed until my packaged arrived.  Their products come from Skin Food, Tony Moly, and Etude House.

Korean cosmetics are very satisfying quality, and I'm telling you, your skin will L♥VE you for using them.  I was able to stock up on my sister and my HG liquid eyeliner that I will review later as soon as my white box comes together.

They do international shipping, also.  If you'd like to know whether they ship for your country, you can reach them at http://www.bbcreamboutique.com/contact.php.

So please, check them out!  In the meantime, I've got to finish my shopping before I sleep tonight. (>.< Must beat the clock!)  잘자 우리 아가!^_^

I leave you with a photo of my Lego boat~  Ngew...  -____-


Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment for this review.  All reviews are of my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment